Living Room Blinds
Your living room is an important area in your home, serving as a space to relax in and socialise with friends and family. It is important that you feel comfortable in your living room and it should reflect your tastes and style.
Choosing the right blinds for your space can be confusing, our friendly staff at Knight Shades Blinds Systems are here to help you with our wealth of knowledge and experience of fitting blinds in thousands of homes. Here are some factors you should consider:
Get in touch for a free measurement & quote
Your living room may be overlooked or positioned on a busy street, meaning you want to maintain your privacy whilst allowing natural light to through, allowing for a bright living space.
You may want to be able to control how much light filters into the room, eliminating the glare on your home cinema and reducing the fade on your soft furnishings.
Your living room is an important area in your home, serving as a space to relax in and socialise with friends and family. It is important that you feel comfortable in your living room and it should reflect your tastes and style preferences.
Blinds should be easy for you to operate, there are a variety of options available. We offer many components that help make hanging cords and loops safer in your home for childrenas well as Safe By Design products, eliminating the need for cords or chains, giving you total peace of mind.
Take a look at a sample of our living room blinds
LIVING ROOM BLINDS FOR ANY TYPE OF WINDOW
- Panarama (wide span) Windows - Vertical Blinds, Roller blinds & Venetian Blinds
- Bay Windows - Vertical Blinds, Roller Blinds, Venetian Blinds & Roman Blinds
- Patio Doors - Vertical Blinds, Intu Blinds & Perfect Fit Blinds
- Singular Windows - Roman Blinds, Roller Blinds & Vertical Blinds
- Tilt and Turn Windows - Intu Blinds, Perfect Fit Blinds & Senses Roller Blinds
- Skylight Windows - Velux Blinds